- If you are unable to attend your appointment,
please contact me immediately on 07531 694 026. NOT via email, social media, or any other
form of communication as this will not adhere to the t’s & C’s
- I require 48 hours notice for cancellation or
to rearrange an appointment without a charge.
- Cancellations or appointments changed with
less than 48 hours notice will be charged 50% of treatment cost.
- Any appointments cancelled or rearranged with
24 hours or less notice will be charged with the full treatment cost.
- Cancellation fee will be deducted from any
prepayments/deposits that have been made.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time, so
the necessary paperwork can be completed.
- Late arrival will result in reduced treatment
time or loss of appointment.
- I reserve the right to refuse your
appointment, due to verbal or non verbal abuse or should you continue to be
late or constantly change your appointment
- A 50% deposit is required for all Treatments,
to secure your appointment with Eternal Aquarius.
- Eternal Aquarius can request a Full prepayment
for any booking should they deem it necessary.
- All courses booked with Eternal Aquarius
require a minimum £20.00 deposit to secure your place. This is NON REFUNDABLE
- A £20.00 deposit will secure your place on any
course run by Eternal Aquarius
- Late arrival for a course will result in loss
of placement and loss of payment. No refund or transfer of monies to
another course or treatment will be given
- Before your appointment, Should you wish to
change your treatment please provide me with 24 hours notice.
- Should the treatment be of a lesser value,
than the original treatment, no refund will be given
- Late arrival for a treatment will result in loss of time spent on your treatment. No refund or transfer of monies to this or another treatment will be given
- Should you not wish to adhere to the T&C's. Please do not make an appointment or book on a course
- Failure to adhere to these terms and
conditions and non payment for a treatment or course, could result in police notification, prosecution or a small
claims court case.
- Should you wish to dispute a payment or deposit. Eternal Aquarius are happy to discuss this, in person only, to resolve the matter
- Eternal Aquarius reserves the right to change amend
or update these Terms and Conditions at any time and without warning
Aquarius 94 Granville Street Woodville Swadlincote Derbyshire DE11 7JH
07531 694 026 [email protected]